Connecting to the right people
The 3 optimal steps to generating business from the internet…
Increase your web traffic by connecting to more people through social media and online marketing
Once your website is up and running, mango will help you connect to a new world of potential prospects and leads through online social networking and marketing.
Social media has helped ‘humanise’ the internet by bringing businesses closer to their customers. The results have been outstanding, with average monthly leads doubling in some cases as small businesses build a community of followers through social media networks.
Social networking (on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, MySpace) now accounts for around 22% of all time spent online in the United States* and it is certainly on the rise in Australia. There are now more than 500 million people using Facebook worldwide.
mango can help your business take advantage of this growing trend by providing:
Profiles and social media strategies for:
- Your blog
Search engine marketing
- Keyword research and optimisation
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Link building
- List building
- Design and distribution
We can also help put a ‘human face’ to your business by creating and linking a personal blog to your main website.
What we provide
- Recommendations on which social media platforms are best suited for your business (based on detailed audience research)
- Social media strategies and integration
- Activity reports (see what your customers are talking about)
- Ongoing strategy and advice.
How you benefit
- Get found by qualified customers
- Increase traffic to your website
- Build your brand and its credibility
- Reach more prospects
- Retain your loyal customer base.
The real value of integrating your marketing strategy with social media is showcased in the video case study below – presented by Marcus Wilson from Idea Paint.
You can tailor our services to suit your needs. mango can set you up with an online marketing and social media program that you can run yourself, or we can manage it in the background so you can focus on building your business.
|Marketing Channel||Audit and Planning||Design and Setup||Content Strategy||Scheduling and Maintenance||Monitoring Results|
Increase your web traffic by connecting to more people through social media and online marketing.
* Social Networks/Blogs Now Account for One in Every Four and a Half Minutes Online, nielsonwire,
June 15, 2010.